Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sewing scrubs and scrubs bags

I've sewed three scrubs bags for the local maternity hospital (although I have yet to iron them).  I don't think my sewing skills are good enough to make scrubs, although I have sent off for a pattern.

Meanwhile, both scrubs and scrub bags need cord, and this video shows how to make a bias or straight cord without ironing or using a plastic guide.

I will collect any useful information for sewing scrubs here.  There is a facebook group for the whole country here, called for the love of scrubs.

There is a facebook group here for Lincolnshire only, called for the love of scrubs - Lincolnshire.

There is a facebook group here for Market Rasen, where locals are making scrubs and scrub bags etc for the Lincoln Maternity hospital specifically.

No comments: